Job Summary: Responsible to coordinate, document and fully execute CES International customer outbound loads including ocean freight containers dispatched from CJAP Warehouse, ensuring compliance of exportation documentation, regulations and customs law. Key Responsibilities
- Maintains a strong understanding of Customs laws, regulations and/or processes related to exportation outbound loads.
- Communicates important changes of relevant exportation laws, regulations and/or processes to CES exportation business.
- Manages, coordinate and execute CES exportations from CJAP warehouse location.
- Comply Exportation Customs Laws and regulations on CES international outbound loads dispatched from CJAP warehouse location.
- Comply exportation documentation of CES international outbound loads with freight forwarders and/or third party logistics companies.
- Notify/escalate to CES Customer Order Management any exportation and or logistics issues that impact CES international outbound shipments.
- Address questions and issues from various CES stakeholders; acts as a point of escalation for non-routine CES exportation problems.
- Contributes to exportation process improvements.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with CES stakeholders, CES outbound customers, carriers, freight forwarders and third party logistics companies.
- Alerts CES organization to any limits or restrictions the company is nearing to ensure ongoing compliance and ability to support exportation business.
- Provides guidance and direction on CES exportation problems and issues.
Education, Licenses, Certifications: College or related technical or scientific field required in International Commerce, International Trade or International Logistics . Experience
- Three years of experience on warehousing and logistics operations.
- Two years of applicable experience on outbound exportations.
- Excellent written, communications and presentation skills
- Problem solving knowledge preferred
- Experience of ERP systems; SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Strong analytical; skills and problem solving techniques