Regulatory Compliance Specialist
- : May 22, 2019
- : 9503 E 33 rd Street
- : 9503 E 33 rd Street, IN
PurposeThe purpose of the Regulatory Compliance Specialist is to ensure that all incoming drivers are in compliance with both company policies and Federal regulations.Primary Responsibilities
- Follow all company guidelines and procedures as set forth in your employee handbooks. You are required to understand 100% of their content.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) pertaining to the qualification of drivers.
- Review the qualifications of each incoming driver and ensure compliance with company polices and Federal regulations.
- Promptly provide accurate employment data to the requesting motor carrier, as required by FMCSR.
- Review and analyze documents pertaining to a driver’s prior driving history, such as motor vehicle records, accident reports, and inspection reports.
- Assist drivers in troubleshooting licensing issues.
- Assist drivers with self-certification requirements to maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Effectively communicate regulatory and company requirements to inquiring drivers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- College degree preferred
- entry level position
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and a flexible spending account.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan and paid vacation.
- Extensive Wellness program with annual reimbursement opportunities.
- Undergraduate and graduate school tuition reimbursement program.
- Continuous learning and development provided by a dedicated training department.
- On site primary care medical facility, available to employees and family members enrolled in company health insurance.