- : May 21, 2019
- : 9503 E. 33rd St
- : Indianapolis
- : Indianapolis, IN
- Plan transportation of drivers as efficiently and timely as possible.
- Learn and obey all company policy as described in employee handbook.
- Maintain record of all drivers transported.
- Keep cell phone charged and monitor it at all times as dorm attendant will use this as communication with Van.
- Obey all local, state, and federal driving laws.
- Maintain van by making sure all service intervals are properly met.
- Keep Van clean on the outside, as well as the inside.
- Report all inappropriate behavior of drivers after hours.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Must meet Celadon's criteria for driving company vehicles.
- Must hold a valid and current driver’s license.
- Must be neat and clean in appearance.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adjust for consistent changing demands and priorities.
- First responder medical knowledge is preferred, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of local streets and traffic patterns.
- Ability to drive safely in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to work hours 3:30 pm- 10 pm.